Kickas.org
Posted By: Asha Heel/Foot & Archilles pain - 04/20/21 07:02 AM
Hi all. My both feet, archilles and heel are in so much of pain. I've tried ice, rolling on a ball and taking pain meds but nothing seems to help. Any advice on what could help.
TIA Asha
Posted By: Inanna Re: Heel/Foot & Archilles pain - 04/24/21 10:55 AM
I am so sorry you are experiencing this. There are some pains, like this one, that respond better to a topical, for me. My neck is another area.

I have found that CBD /THC based muscle rubs are very helpful. THC is better, but if you can't get it, CBD can take the edge off.

Or try something like Voltaren 12 hours. Expensive, but way better than the cheaper version, in our house.

I hope that helps.

Light and Love,
Posted By: Robin_H Re: Heel/Foot & Archilles pain - 07/13/21 01:13 AM
Hello Asha:

The bottoms of my feet are tender, burn, tingle and ache. Toes seize, ankles and Achilles tendons pop. In fact the sensations have progressed all the way up to the back of my knees but the bottoms of my feet are the worst since they have to bear weight. Tugor all over my body is very bad now.

I fill a 2 Gal pail half full of hot water and soak my feet. I bet alternating between hot and cold would be even better. I wonder if adding Epsom salts or other compounds for improving circulation and detoxification would help.

When my temples get bad I used a hot water bottle.

A couple of years ago I bought a dry sauna and I always feel better after using it.

Heat really mobilizes the toxins. Good blood and lymph circulation is so important, hence some heart pounding exercise. Sitting is the new smoking.

I hope this helps.

Robin
© Kickas.org