Hello my friends!

Posted by: Cristina

Hello my friends! - 01/18/21 12:58 PM

Hello friends,
This is Cristina in California. I haven’t popped in here in several years! I see so many names of friends I know, love and miss!
I first started on Brian’s site which evolved into this wonderful place about 25 years ago. I desperately needed this place for a long time and it was a lifesaver! I got remarried almost 13 years ago and was blessed with two young stepdaughters. My husband was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 6 months after we were married. So, life has been busy! My stepdaughters are both grown up now. My husband and I have both been trying to manage our diseases together. Life is good. Except for Covid, of course. My son just had it and I’ve lost 3 dear friends to it. But we have managed to avoid it.
I just wanted to come in and say “hello!” I hope the newer people are enjoying the place and are getting lots of good info.
I love and miss you, my dear friends! How are YOU doing?
Cristina_in_CA ♥️
Posted by: Smed

Re: Hello my friends! - 01/20/21 06:51 AM

Great to hear from you again
Posted by: DragonSlayer

Re: Hello my friends! - 01/22/21 10:15 PM

Hey, young lady! Wonderful to hear from You; thanks for the update!
Will be in touch and have to throw another gathering someday soon!

HEALTH,
John

Re: Hello my friends! - 01/27/21 03:12 AM

Smed!
How are you? It’s so good to see you! Long time no see, my friend. I hope you are doing well and are staying healthy! Much love!

Re: Hello my friends! - 01/27/21 03:23 AM

Hello John!
I think about you and Annie often. I hope you both have been well!
I saw that you have posted about Dr. Ebringer and M.S. I am looking forward to reading about it. I appreciate all the knowledge that you have brought to this forum from Day 1. You rock!!
Let’s definitely throw another gathering sometime soon. We have much catching up to do!
♥️♥️
Posted by: Smed

Re: Hello my friends! - 01/27/21 01:47 PM

Doing fine- I just noticed that the picture is one that was taken in SLC when they had a get-to-gather played a round of golf with Pete. Sad that he and Lon are no longer with us. I guess I need to figure out how to put up a new picture I am about 70 lbs lighter that the one shown.
Posted by: Dotyisle

Re: Hello my friends! - 01/27/21 08:47 PM

Hello Cristina,

Good to see you checking in... long time since the Vegas party with several of the Kickers here.

Now I am an ex-Pat in Argentina (son Mateo turning 13)... so if any more Vegas parties doubt I can get there.

Keep on kicking and stay safe!

Tim
Posted by: Inanna

Re: Hello my friends! - 02/20/21 01:04 AM

Heya, good to see you here!