Kickas.org
Posted By: LINCinNYC Sad news - 12/27/18 10:22 PM
Hi all....I have not been posting on a regular basis and a lot has been going on.
My father passed away last night of complications from leukemia. He was 83 and we were blessed to have Christmas together at home as he was waning. He was surrounded by family and we are blessed in that sense. But I still feel at a loss and am trying to keep it together for family. I felt his energy in the house at 3am. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated, I will be posting about other things soon, but I appreciate you my KA family!
Peace
Linc
Posted By: Lon Re: Sad news - 12/29/18 05:01 PM
Linc- I want to express my sympathy TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! You will be in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Br'er Lon
Posted By: Dotyisle Re: Sad news - 12/31/18 06:16 PM
Hello Linc,

Sorry to read about your sad news, I lost my dad when he was 66 years old and think and miss him often. As time goes by, the feeling of loss lessons and you are left with memories.

I still go out into my back garden and look up at the night sky with all the stars and think about my dad.

Prayers for you and family at this time.

Tim
Posted By: DragonSlayer Re: Sad news - 12/31/18 09:02 PM
Hello, Linc!

I lost my dad this time of year 4 years ago, and it is no real comfort to say that I know how You are feeling and You are in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings to You and family now and in the coming year.

HEALTH,
John
Posted By: Nonnie Re: Sad news - 02/06/19 08:31 AM
Linc, I'm so sorry for your loss. I also lost my mother on December 24th, 2015. I was a little disoriented as to what season we were in for the next year, as it seemed like Christmas didn't happen that year. I don't know if you're having those same feelings, but I just want to let you know that you're not alone. My heart is with you. It sounds like you were very close to your Dad. Remember the good memories you had with him and those will comfort you. Take care..
Posted By: EricaK Re: Sad news - 02/12/19 09:56 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I still miss my parents every day, and they have been gone for 32 and 22 years respectively. I feel that it's a huge blessing to love someone as much as I have love my parents. Peace to you, Erica
Posted By: MollyC1i Re: Sad news - 02/16/19 06:42 PM
So sorry Linc to read your sad news. My condolences to you, your family and friends. Memories of a wonderful relationship and past happy times will carry you through. Prayers from across the waters -
Molly C
© Kickas.org