Kickas.org
Posted By: Pezami Lymph nodes and AS - 07/01/15 06:37 PM
I am constantly hobbled by inguinal lymphadenitis or inflammation of the lymph node in the groin. I've done a cursory search and have found that while other inflammatory disease are mentioned as having problems with lymph nodes, AS usually isn't mentioned.
There were a couple of mentions of linking AS and lymphandenitis on PubMed.

If we cannot get them to calm down, I will probably have to have them removed because they impede my walking.

Does anyone else have chronically inflamed lymph nodes? Or is it just me confused2
Posted By: dlee Re: Lymph nodes and AS - 07/02/15 12:51 AM
I'm not sure if its Lymph Nodes or not, but earlier this week I have been plagued by inflammation I guess in my inner groin areas. Makes walking a bit weird. Mercifully, its gone today.
Posted By: Sue22 Re: Lymph nodes and AS - 07/02/15 07:03 PM
several years ago, during one of my horrible summer flares (the kind that cause not just typical spondy symptoms, but other "more general autoimmune symptoms like i was getting erythema nodosum during those bad flares),

i also got a buboes in my right armpit, then my left, then the right, back and forth over a few month period of time.

thankfully in the armpit, it wasn't painful unless i pressed it, and didn't cause any disfunction.

once i started treating my flares with steroids and finally on humira, the buboes have not been a problem.
© Kickas.org