Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#509404 02/19/15 11:34 AM
N
nima Offline OP
New_Member
OP Offline
New_Member
N
Hey all

Beginning next week I am planning a big candida kill off.

I am still unsure if I should take Tanalbit during this kill off . I have read threads where It has been recommended. I had two as an experiment today and I feel like my pain was elevated however it did not last too long. Maybe 2-3 hours.

Do you think this could be the Tanalbit doing its work or would that signify that it has something my body can't take in it. Iodine test showed no Starch

The tablets have a little bit of Casein in them however upon searching it says the way this has been administered should not affect even lactose intolerent folks. I'm on my phone so can't get the direct quote.

The other thing it could be is the Magnesium Stearate if they are problematic ?

Not much info on Tanalbit but does elevated pain indicate something I Shouldnt take or could it be it killing off the Kleb or Candida ..

I guess another question is during kill off should I expect to get inflamed / same pain as if I had Starchy food ?

Any opinions would be really appreciated .

Maybe it's best to not include this - just in case.

nima #509408 02/19/15 05:08 PM
AS Czar
AS Czar
Hi, nima:

I have evaluated Tanalbit both alone and with other herbs and drugs and it has never caused a problem for me. The benefits might be marginal, however, so if You again have a reaction it might not be the best thing; I doubt the Jarisch--Herxheimer effect from this alone would be enough to trigger a reaction, but could be wrong--some individuals could experience it in a much different way. So it is really up to You to decide after a couple of cycles taking it, whether it is worth the effort. Would love to combine it with colloidal silver/garlic regimen that knocks out the C. albicans in addition to our nemesis germ. Good Luck with it!

HEALTH,
John

nima #509414 02/20/15 12:38 AM
N
nima Offline OP
New_Member
OP Offline
New_Member
N
Hey John

As always your help is always much appreciated.

I have gone ahead and purchased some colloidal silver, seems to be an excellent anti fungal upon research. I wont take the Tanalbit.

Going to be an interesting month, Taking many anti fungals at once. And Zeolite for the toxins.

Will post results after smile

Moderated by  Dotyisle, Kiwi, Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,692 hmmm
1,319,572 OMG!!!!
709,183 PARTY TIME!