Hi, fellow Spondylonians!

I did a lot of research and eventually decided not to take biologics for a number of reasons. Some of them seemed contrary to actually helping with the disease. While the symptoms are indeed reduced, your body loses the ability to communicate with itself, since you are blocking interleukins and tumor necrosis factor, etc. Just like when your friend says: "I can't hear you!" and you then raise your voice...your body ends up doing the same (resistance to the drug develops.)

You will also be at an increased risk of cancer and infection because these pathways that regulate inflammation manage more than just painful aching joints. I have created a post over at the Spondylitis Association of America and have come up with what I believe to be a complete analysis of what's going on and how to manage it. I don't just talk the talk but have walked the walk and am treating myself with AMAZING results. However, I am using a solution that is not a biologic. I posted here because I wanted those that frequent these posts to see that there is a possibility for an alternative to what they are taking. Please check out my post here.

Note:
I am having great success and feeling "lighter" and less burdened. This is likely due to total systemic inflammation reduction, leading to reduced cytokine production, etc. My guts are normalizing and I am digesting so well within just a few days!