Moderators:
- Tim (Dotyisle)
- Chelsea (Kiwi)
- Megan (Megan)
- Wendy (WendyR)
- John (Cheerful)
- Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone tried Epsom salts ? by KA_Bob @ Today at 08:56 AM

magnesium and sulfur ,both do help
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: No/Low Starch Diet Success Stories by DragonSlayer @ Today at 01:36 AM

Hey, tyler26: A lot of the additives are not provocative, like sorbitol and glycerine that You mention and maltodextrin is only mildly so especially in the quantities used in the processing. My email is anzaltopo@y
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: Starting NSD by ranger7 @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Thank you Sir, I am trying to just bought it out but yes, the lack of energy is hard to deal with. However, I would rather deal with that and be pain free eventually than having pain and possibly use the biological drugs...
Alternatives
Jump to new posts Re: Turmeric & Devils Claw? by Boroboy @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Admin, I seem to be having an issue viewing previous posts on this thread within your flat viewing mode. Hope it wasn't caused by myself trying to attach a pic to my previous post? As the thread went down after that. I'm unable to edit by previous po
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Severe Neck Pain by baileyo @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

Hi Molly, Thank you so much for sharing your story and giving me so much insight. I will request another MRI from my Doc and see whats happening in the neck. Also, Celebrex sounds like a solution in the mean time to limit the pain. All the best
AS Pharmacy
Jump to new posts Re: Etoricoxib (Arcoxia) anone? by Boroboy @ 02/22/17 05:00 PM

Fredrick, I had to stop anti inflammatories around 12 years ago, due to the usual stomach problems. The one that worked best for me then was Voltarol, which nearly destroyed by stomach. I myself have recently been prescribed Arcoxia 90mg (once a day)
Anti TNF and other biological medications
Hello Woodbine, Sorry to hear that your suffering at the moment, I can sympathise. I've been on numerous types anti tnf medication now for around 12 years or so. My first (best), was infliximab, then Humira, Simponi, now Enbrel. I found anti tnf to
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: Frustrating relapse - any advice? by MollyC1i @ 02/22/17 10:17 AM

Wheatgrass ? Good stuff. Mercola also recommends it. Here's some info on wheatgrass - 50 Reasons To Drink The Benefits of Wheatgrass - The Chalkboard Mag thechalkboardmag.com/50-reasons-to-drink-wheatgrass-everyday May 13, 2013 - Wheatgrass juice
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Found a cool website by EricaK @ 02/22/17 09:21 AM

This is a short video about research into AS that I found this am and posted on the fitness team thread. Their arthritis website is very helpful.
Sporting ASKickers
Jump to new posts Improvement via Exercise! by EricaK @ 02/22/17 09:19 AM

Hi Team!!! I've been swimming e/o day and working in my house and yard. Last week I campaigned for a friend who's running for city council - in new (horrible) shoes - and I've been limping since. Better today though. Here's a short video that le
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Pain cycling through different joints by MollyC1i @ 02/22/17 09:05 AM

Good advice from Frederick.I would add in take a course of physio with a practitioner experienced in treating AS. Do stretches. Stretches are what one needs. And do your regular stretches as set up by the physiotherapist on a daily basis. Will als
Sporting ASKickers
Jump to new posts Re: fitness coach with Ankylosing Spondylitis by MollyC1i @ 02/22/17 08:16 AM

Prices are on the website Frederick - Hmmmmm $$$
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: Help with chicken by tyler26 @ 02/19/17 07:45 AM

Thanks Janclebro for suggesting a detailed recipe which sounds wonderful. I'll definitely try this out the next time I have chicken.
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: SUCCESS by Frederick @ 02/19/17 06:36 AM

Although many on this Forum believe that some diet or other helps their A.S. Personally I have never believed in diet as a treatment for A.S. Still as I have said before on this Forum we have to find our own way to fight this terrible disease called
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Have you experienced improvement with diet change? by jay_bharat @ 02/19/17 12:36 AM

Hi John, Thanks for your kindness. I hope i can access it. Regarding migration to FB from KA, I feel KA has it's own identity and probably more information. Hence, I would suggest both can be accessed by people as per their choice. Also, I fee
Who's Online
1 registered (Adam128), 136 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Turmeric & Devils Claw?
by Boroboy
02/22/17 05:12 PM
Found a cool website
by EricaK
02/22/17 09:21 AM
AS Targeting New Areas (limbs)- Humira Not Helping
by woodbine
02/22/17 08:40 AM
Severe Neck Pain