Moderators:
- Tim (Dotyisle)
- Chelsea (Kiwi)
- Megan (Megan)
- Wendy (WendyR)
- John (Cheerful)
- Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSD and diet-related;
Wow Lee, that's fantastic. Congratulations on your persistence and succes. Pains me to hear you've been suffering from such a young age. Thank you for sharing. Keep on fighting and keep us posted with anything else you found out! -Bas
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Where did all the AS kickers go? :) by Dotyisle @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Hello Steve, Good to see you checking in.. sorry to hear about the accident and finger tip incident.. but good to know still kicking. On recent trip to States, we stopped at planetarium near my momĀ“s to view Saturn and Jupiter. It is at 2 year un
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: NSD for non hlab27 sufferers by NZMatt @ 08/14/19 07:50 PM

That is great to know, thanks heaps. I am day five now and definitely feeling an improvement in pain and mobility in my lower and mid back. No change to my neck yet, but i am feeling positive.....at last.
Alternatives
Jump to new posts Re: LRA - Lymphocyte Response Assay by Hollingsworth @ 08/13/19 07:40 PM

Today I got the results back from a second LRA test that I purchased to test another 100 items. To my surprise they retested about 150 of the same items in my first test and the results surprise me. My first test was done on May 11th the second tes
Anti TNF and other biological medications
Jump to new posts Re: Enbrel Users by Sue22 @ 08/12/19 09:22 PM

Not Enbrel, but humira. Usually I don't get the big red hot goose egg, but when I had the shingles shot, that ramped up my immune system and I did get that reaction, for several months...with each shot it was less, but it happened. Icing the area d
Jump to new posts Re: Citrate-free Humira = Less / No Pain by Sue22 @ 08/12/19 09:10 PM

Sorry to hear that for you. I wonder if you were just flaring and the timing was coincidental? I've had no issues with the citrate free version. The reason they had the other buffer in there is that they thought they needed it to preserve it, but
Jump to new posts Re: Decided to stop biologic meds by Sue22 @ 08/12/19 09:07 PM

Have you considered LDN? Before I could get a rheumy to dx and treat me, before I could get on the humira, I went on LDN. I'm still on it, 4.5 mg a day. I think maybe it helps keep my immune system healthy while on the humira? It did help my enthe
Jump to new posts Re: Biologic complications by Sue22 @ 08/12/19 08:55 PM

I did the regular humira june 2013 til about a year ago and now have been on the citrate free humira for about a year and both work the same and both have been wonderful for me except that the citrate free one doesn't hurt. I take it weekly and it
Friends and Family Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: 1 year with ea, thanks for being there by Sue22 @ 08/12/19 08:45 PM

Humira gave me my life back.
Sporting ASKickers
Jump to new posts Re: AS Fatigue + Walking by Sue22 @ 08/12/19 08:44 PM

I walk, almost every day, about 2-3 miles a day, about 12 miles a week, about 50 miles a month...I know those numbers don't add up, so I guess I walk monday through friday pretty hard core and only maybe .5-1 mile a day on the weekends
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Fitness, Sugar, Recurrence by Sue22 @ 08/12/19 08:42 PM

HI I'll go post over there, but I see I only pop in here every few months. Due to diabetes, I walk quite a bit, good to do so after every meal / snack, so it's about 3 miles a day total, about 1 mile 3 times a day, after I eat. Of course takin
#1 AS Web Support Group
I've thought about it, and wonder if some lectins are a problem for me. I don't think it is all lectins for me, as things like beans actually seem to help my GI. But I do wonder about the nightshades like tomatoes and eggplant, as I flare more in th
Who's Online
0 registered (), 81 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
NSD for non hlab27 sufferers
by NZMatt
08/11/19 11:22 PM
Success at last finally found my problem foods by
by L33
07/30/19 11:44 PM
Enbrel Users
by JamesF
07/21/19 01:20 PM
Autoimmune Paleo Protocol or 3 day Apple Fast?
by Verona
07/16/19 05:44 PM
Imagine Dragons - lead singer Dan Reynolds
by Dotyisle
07/15/19 07:51 AM
LRA - Lymphocyte Response Assay
by Hollingsworth
07/13/19 12:51 PM
Biologic complications
by Luvnlife
07/05/19 09:20 AM
(Views)Popular Topics