Moderators:
- Tim (Dotyisle)
- Chelsea (Kiwi)
- Megan (Megan)
- Wendy (WendyR)
- John (Cheerful)
- Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: No/Low Starch Diet Success Stories by Cymro @ 9 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By trying2help these guys are 'Robin Hoods' unlike the NHS who are Hoods charging for medical cannabis £2,500 for 3 months supply I read last week in the Daily Mail, The Daily Mail is the last newspaper in the world you shoul
#1 RA Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: THC/CBD vaping oil works for R.Artritis 100% by Cymro @ 15 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By trying2help unlike the NHS who are Hoods charging for medical cannabis £2,500 for 3 months supply I read last week in the Daily Mail, The Daily Mail is the last newspaper in the world you should take any notice of. When
#1 RA Web Support Group
Jump to new posts THC/CBD vaping oil works for R.Artritis 100% by trying2help @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

For sufferers of R.A. this is what happened to my partner. My partner suffered from R.Arthritis chronic pain terrible, sleepless nights, flare-ups and pill popping god knows what from the doctor. Anyways a friend of ours explained about cannabis vap
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: No starch diet CRP open source experiment by GeorgeHolland10 @ 12/14/18 06:19 AM

John Those are encouraging results!! It's the problem that diet is hard to test that keeps this potentially life changing remedy out of mainstream consensus. I know the diet works, I can feel it! Ebringers results are very clear but unfortunately do
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Can AS cause weight loss? by Janclebro @ 12/13/18 08:30 PM

Hi Bluedog, welcome to this very helpful forum! In my opinion, yes AS can cause weight loss. I have never in my life been a person who just naturally lost weight, I've always enjoyed my food, but when I flared badly in 2016, I started to lose weight
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Hello kickers... long time since checking in by Dotyisle @ 12/13/18 08:16 AM

hello Cristina, Good to see you checking in! Long time since the Vegas party. Hope all is well on your end and doing well. Mateo turns 11 in Feb... closing in on his mom height wise... probably another 1 1/2 years to catch her... he will be tall li
Sporting ASKickers
Jump to new posts Laughter Yoga - Ketamine - Hot Baths by EricaK @ 12/13/18 07:10 AM

Hello! Well, it's official - I'm in the midst of a flare for the first time in nearly 3 years. Grrrrr.... I missed my laughter yoga group yesterday because I couldn't walk the 6 blocks to the locatio. Next week I'll call someone to get a ride.
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Borage seed oil by lulu12 @ 12/13/18 06:15 AM

I am so thankful Dragonslayer recommended borage seed oil as it helps tremendously with pain as well as my psoriasis. I have two questions, why does it help so much and also my stomach has trouble handling it so looking for ideas to tolerate it bet
#1 AS Web Support Group
I attended a seminar about A.S. some years ago. One of the lectures there a professor of rheumatology said that once a cure was found for one such autoimmune disease then a cure would soon follow for other such diseases. He included A.S. cancer and e
Anti TNF and other biological medications
Jump to new posts Re: cosentyx works great by Paulo @ 12/12/18 06:19 AM

Good luck!
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with GI upset by mulehound @ 12/10/18 10:46 AM

Went through every stomach drug they had starting in the 80's. Gerd was horrible could not sleep lived in a recliner at night, which did not help much. Esophageal erosion pain, the worst time in my life. Then bad pain in lower back, long story sho
Who's Online
1 registered (Cymro), 68 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
THC/CBD vaping oil works for R.Artritis 100%
by trying2help
12/16/18 06:32 PM
THC/CBD vaping oil works for R.Artritis 100%
by trying2help
12/16/18 09:54 AM
Borage seed oil
by lulu12
12/13/18 06:15 AM
Can AS cause weight loss?