Moderators:
- Tim (Dotyisle)
- Chelsea (Kiwi)
- Megan (Megan)
- Wendy (WendyR)
- John (Cheerful)
- Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Re: Fasting or intermittent fasting for AS, advice by mulehound @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Yes it can help, but for someone twelve years old it can be tough. I would recommend a Apple fast along with evoo. I know that as I was getting a handle on this disease Apple fast would bring me back as I was figuring out the diet. When I first start
NSD and diet-related;
Originally Posted By BarbaraCF Can anyone advise or guide us. It was at the age of twelve that I first showed signs of A.S. This information is probably of no use to you and as I don't believe in any sort of special diet for A.S. I will just wi
NSD and diet-related;
Jump to new posts Fasting or intermittent fasting for AS, advice by BarbaraCF @ 11/17/18 01:07 AM

My 12 year old has AS, right now left SI joint erosion and pain. She was on Low/amost no Starch Diet for 6 weeks, pain the same, even right SI joint has pain. As of Oct, her CRP is negative, ESR is 17. A Test last week found out she is deficient in V
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Skin that burns and is sensitive to pressure by Janclebro @ 11/16/18 11:36 PM

Hi Robin - I was wondering whether you managed to get the antibiotics you were hoping for, and if so, whether you're feeling any better. I also wanted to find out whether you've ever had a comprehensive stool analysis. Not the conventional one availa
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Still surviving AS by Dotyisle @ 11/16/18 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By CymroOriginally Posted By MollyC1iCalifornia fires getting much coverage - Yes even here in the U.K. it is making all the newspapers. Makes me realise just how lucky I am to be living where I do. Getting coverage in Argent
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: cosentyx is a winner by Dotyisle @ 11/16/18 11:05 AM

Thanks for sharing, hope you have continued success with this solution you found. Tim
Sporting ASKickers
Jump to new posts Housework Arm Strength by EricaK @ 11/16/18 07:31 AM

Hi Team! I haven't been swimming as much because I've been spending more time walking and riding my bike. But now my arms are weaker from not swimming. Yesterday I cleaned house most of the day - getting ready for family over the holiday. Sheesh
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Still surviving AS by Cymro @ 11/16/18 05:47 AM

Originally Posted By MollyC1iCalifornia fires getting much coverage - Yes even here in the U.K. it is making all the newspapers. Makes me realise just how lucky I am to be living where I do.
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Still surviving AS by Smed @ 11/15/18 03:57 PM

Lon are you geared up for more Snow on Saturday.
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts cosentyx is a winner by finnari @ 11/15/18 12:50 PM

Couldnt take any more biologics due to immunogencity (build up of antibodies)for past 5 years. And suffered greatly after having great success with enbrel. Tried all types of alternatives (Radon in CZech republic being the biggest rip off), diets, s
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Still surviving AS by MollyC1i @ 11/14/18 07:13 AM

California fires getting much coverage - horrific, unimaginable loss of life and possessions. Looks like they may have to rethink 'where' to rebuild. Out in the scrub land is too dangerous, fire hazard. Too many fires. Take care Lon - Keeping on, Ke
NSD and diet-related;
Originally Posted By Lon So many things in our food industry are not what they seem. If we knew everything that was put in our food we would end up eating next to nothing.
Sporting ASKickers
Jump to new posts Re: Sore calf muscles! by MollyC1i @ 11/13/18 08:39 PM

Bordeaux - WOW. Fab area. Can get very hot down there, then have freezing spells in winter, very dry area. Is about a 7 hour train journey from me, so, takes a day to get there. Change of trains. Beautiful countryside, great shops...good food. Go
AS Pharmacy
Jump to new posts Re: Cannabis in U.S.A. and the U.K. by EricaK @ 11/13/18 08:03 PM

I have had amazing luck with organic CBD. I'm off of my pain meds (except for the occasional 5mg cyclobenzoprine and a few tylenol each week). The THC makes me sick to my stomach and feeling like I'm going crazy and dying all at once. Not fun. I reco
Sporting ASKickers
Jump to new posts New University Alliance! by EricaK @ 11/13/18 07:57 PM

Hi Team! I got some great news today. My local university has incorporated exercise, nutrition, massage, acupuncture, financial assistance, and counseling in their health center offerings!!! Whole health rocks! Today I walked a couple of miles a
NSD and diet-related;
Robin- very interesting. So many things in our food industry are not what they seem. thanks
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Still surviving AS by Lon @ 11/13/18 07:17 PM

Molly- I do read some of your stuff every week. Thanks for all you have done. We had another nice snow here in Colorado. California could use it. Many have died in the fires! Hugs Lon
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Still surviving AS by MollyC1i @ 11/13/18 01:03 PM

Agreed Lon, and good to see ya old friend. Miss the old gang and still laugh at the shed'mobile. Yes, that was a good one <LOL> Maybe new members are too shy to throw themselves into the ring - knew, way back when, it took me two years - stood
#1 AS Web Support Group
Jump to new posts Re: Still surviving AS by Lon @ 11/13/18 12:14 PM

Jan- nice to see you. Steve will answer when he comes back on. How are you doing? I miss the closeness of our group years ago! Lon
Alternatives
Jump to new posts Re: Moon: Lunar cycle and symptom changes by Cymro @ 11/13/18 05:20 AM

This is not the sort of thing I would usually believe but with A.S. flare ups being such a mystery perhaps this needs some sort of medical survey to look in to it more. There is no doubt that the moon does affect all sort of things. They don't call t
Alternatives
Jump to new posts Re: Moon: Lunar cycle and symptom changes by Robin_H @ 11/12/18 01:26 PM

So!... What's your sign???? HAHA!!!!
Alternatives
Jump to new posts Moon: Lunar cycle and symptom changes by Robin_H @ 11/12/18 01:25 PM

Do you notice an increase in symptoms as either full or new moon approaches? If you already have a symptom journal and sometimes can not explain spikes in symptoms even though you avoided foods and other habits that trigger symptom spikes then perha
Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Fasting or intermittent fasting for AS, advice
by BarbaraCF
Yesterday at 01:07 AM
cosentyx is a winner
by finnari
11/15/18 12:50 PM
Moon: Lunar cycle and symptom changes
by Robin_H
11/12/18 01:25 PM
Essential Oils as topical anti-microbials