Kickas.org
Posted By: L33 Monitor CRP at home - 01/12/18 03:10 PM
Hi All

I came across a CRP test kit which can be used at home to monitor CRP levels. The system Consists of a small machine + a testing kit which can be bought a cost of $1612(appox) for the machine,
and $181(appox) for the test kit, which consists of 25 tests. The machine is called the Quick Read GO CRP.

Please see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDprwMdv7y4&t=92s

I think being able to do your own CRP test at home is very good resource for people with AS since we can monitor whether a particular treatment is working OR NOT, and we can take early action.

Some of us have a very high tolerance to pain and just ignore the problem, if however we see a physical result. It will motivate us to take action sooner and prevent damage long term.
Posted By: Robin_H Re: Monitor CRP at home - 01/14/18 06:26 AM
Hi L33,

Thanks. I do believe in watching for signs before getting symptoms instead of verifying the establishment of disease using tests after symptoms have been in place.

What are your fat sources? There is a lot of information about the importance of consuming only good fats to keep cell and mitochondria membranes properly functioning. This is for proper transport of nutrients into and toxins out of cells, and the ability of mitochondria to produce energy for the cells.

Cheers!
Posted By: L33 Re: Monitor CRP at home - 02/19/18 07:57 PM
Hi Robin_H

Sorry for the late reply.

I am not currently on NSD but some good fat sources I would use are, avocardo, olives, coconut milk those are just some i can think off at the moment.

I am planning to try an antibiotic to treat my AS. You can find more infomation on this on Amazon. There is a free e book called AS the cure.

I am going to follow the instructions in the book.

A word of advice on NSD you should not Have sugars with fats durring the same meal. Thats what I learned form KickAS.

Also it is good to cut out sugar completely, I learnt that taking Apple Cider Vinegar.
When I cut out sugar thats when I saw some result.
Posted By: MollyC1i Re: Monitor CRP at home - 06/15/18 11:39 PM
L33 - Quote : "I came across a CRP test kit which can be used at home to monitor CRP levels. The system Consists of a small machine + a testing kit which can be bought a cost of $1612(appox) for the machine,
and $181(appox) for the test kit, which consists of 25 tests. The machine is called the Quick Read GO CRP."

Please see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDprwMdv7y4&t=92s

I think being able to do your own CRP test at home is very good resource for people with AS since we can monitor whether a particular treatment is working OR NOT, and we can take early action."

Suggest a good practice would be to every so often verify the results of your 'home-kit' against a laboratory analysis. Home kits are not that reliable. OK for the ball park, but in the main are a tad Ho-Hum. My nephew's wife has found this to be true : her findings on the 'home kits' was passed on to me. Take care all -
© Kickas.org