Kickas.org
Posted By: smokin63 Abbreviations and definitions - 05/23/08 05:48 PM
I am having alot of trouble here , I often see abbreviations and I can sometimes figure them out but not always and this makes it very difficult to read and understand the post . I am sure I cant be the only one that struggles with this . Is there a place I can reference to so I can decode the abbreviations ? Or maybe some one could make one and sticky to the top of the board ?
Posted By: mig Re: Abbreviations and definitions - 05/23/08 08:46 PM
Hello,... yes it does get pretty confusing, doesn't it. I've just bumped an older post, where people were compiling a list of acronyms that should hopefully help. If there are any missing, just ask, and most likely someone will pop in the answer.

And thank you for asking. It will probably help a bunch of folks to have it back at the top of the forum.
mig
Posted By: BLESTER Re: Abbreviations and definitions - 05/24/08 03:27 AM
While I have been around a few years and understand most of the abbreviations it might be a good idea for the administrators to add something under the FAQ link concerning them. I can remember years ago when I first got online and went into a chatroom I was lost seeing all the LOL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, IDK.

Brent
© Kickas.org